[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.7

Am Sonntag, 16. Mai 2004 15:36 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> VDR developer version 1.3.7 is now available at
>
>     ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.3.7.tar.bz2
>
> *** NOTE THAT THE WARNINGS REGARDING THE USE OF VPS CONTROLLED
> *** TIMERS FROM PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES STILL APPLY!
>
> [...]

First, thanks for this great version!!!

Well since out of 23 Plugins there was NONE that compiled anymore (which I
expected *g*), I've decided to initiate a thread on vdr-portal.de where ppl.
could put Plugin-Patches for 1.3.7. So far I've put four patches there, and
other ppl. are beginning to react, too.

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=17174&sid=

It is in german, but the attached patch filenames should be self-explaining.
Check back for updates regularly.

Greetings,
Sascha