[vdr] Re: PlugIns for 1.3.7 (PATCHES & MY2CENTS) (was: Re: Re:VDR developer version 1.3.7)

> > Just don't tell people here, that patches are on VDR-portal. Laß die
> > Typen doch dumm sterben, das sind doch wirklich die Voll-DAUs, denen
> > man nix recht machen kann.

> I think it would be great when at least the announcements of new things
> (plugins, patches) were published on the mailing list. Patches to VDR are
> also made from people who don't understand German and it isn't fair that
> those have to look through vdr-portal.de just to hope something new was
> released.

Thanks to VDR I watched the French MotoGP. I was out Sunday, so I had to
rely on VDR to record it. The only Eurosport that is available to me on
free to air DVB-S is German Eurosport. So I watched the race with German
sound track.

Fine. I don't understand German but "grossen problem fur Valentino
Rossi" I can handle =:-D

VDR is a lot like ISDN back in the last century. All the developers are
German but the rest of us are just normal Europeans. So getting the best
bits of it working can be a problem. I would like you to keep that in
mind. We are willing to make some sacrifices but we are only human. You
are doing great work, but in order to share it with the world please,
write the docs in French =:-P

Cheers

Tony Grant
(yes he finished fourth but he will rise and conquer again, 46 rules!!!)

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit