[vdr] Re: RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

Axel Gruber wrote:

Switching to RTL i often have no Sound but a picture - after Driver-Relaod everything works fine again.
Switching to ARD (das Erste) i have much bigger Problems: Sometimes i have Sound but no Picture
sometimes i have no Sound and no Picture - and very often the complete System Hangup !
This sounds like very much like reception errors to me. I've noticed on a rev 1.6 board the sound dies when there is garble in the stream. Reloading the driver is the only remedy then.

- Gregor