[vdr] Re: RTL/ARD Problem still not solved ?

> Axel Gruber wrote:
> >
> > Hi List
> >
> > No i want to give my parrents a whole VDR-Installation for ther House (2
or3 VDR´s) but i have
> > a Problem with wich i personaly can live - but not my parents:
> >
> > ARD (das ERste)
> > RTL
> >
> > Switching to RTL i often have no Sound but a picture - after
Driver-Relaod everything works fine again.
> > Switching to ARD (das Erste) i have much bigger Problems: Sometimes i
have Sound but no Picture
> > sometimes i have no Sound and no Picture - and very often the complete
System Hangup !

> > I can reproduce this here on my VDR Installations on every 3 Machines.
> >
> > I use the 1.2.x VDR-Branch.
> >
> > I know that the Problem is known but i want to know if anyone have
solved this or have any idea how to solve this ?

> > I think the Problem was comming out some time after switching to the
"timeshiftrecording-Drivers/VDR" - but i´m not able to locate the exact
time.

> I just tested this (with VDR 1.3.8, though) by heavily switching between
RTL
> and ARD, but not once did I have missing audio.

With VDR 1.3.6 and different cvs driver i have sometimes the same
problem....no Audio on RTL, or no Video on ARD...

A i know this problem was "introduced" in the middle of last year in the
driver...

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index