[vdr] Re: Skin replay display & own display in parallel?

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

> Hi,
> for the mp3 plugin I want to display the playlist above the
> normal replay display (skinned). I didn't found a way of doing it
> until now.
>
> If I open an own osd I can display the playlist fine, but my own
> display is overwritten/closed as soon as the skin opens the
> replay display.

There would have to be an abstract function in cSkinDisplayReplay
to provide an interface for this, and every skin would have to
implement it.

Maybe it would be better to use a cSkinDisplayMenu for this?
After all, what you want to do goes way beyond a simple replay
progress display.

The cSkinDisplayMenu will get a function through which a plugin
can get a handle to the "central area" (actually it will get
a cBitmap) and can draw its own stuff into this area, while still
having the "look and feel" of the overal skin.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index