[vdr] Re: VDR with NTPL

> Since this code sequence is at the very beginning of the
> program, it can
> only be executed _once_ at startup.
>
> Maybe VDR restarts for some reason?
> This should be visible in the log file.
>
> BTW: please don't wrap lines when posting code.

Yes, the only explanation that I can think of is if vdr were to be
restarted, but this was not the case.  I can see in my syslog that vdr was
started then the warning started to appear in the log about an hour later.
Could this have anything to do with how vdr spawns its processes?  I am also
forcing vdr to start in tty8 if that could make any difference (but I doubt
it). BTW, sorry for wrapping the code earlier.

Thanks..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index