[vdr] Re: channels.conf - vdr hangs

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, stefaan codde (sc) wrote:

sc> Oh well, I’ve added channels to channels.conf with the vi editor.
sc>
sc> If I use this changed version then VDR starts but seems to hang cause screen
sc> stays black and the VDR
sc>
sc> Menu is not working. I’ve checked the file for errors but can’t find any.

how many channels did you add? add them one by one and start VDR to see
which one causes the error. Once you know the bad channel,
start VDR with a working channel.conf and try entering the same values in
the channels menu. Then look for the difference between the line added by
VDR and your line.

c ya
        Sergei
--