[vdr] Re: Mplayer and TV Overscan

Hi,
John Asher wrote:

Hello
I'm using vdr 1.3.12 + almost every plugin :D
Among these, is mplayer...

I use it to watch my favorites fansubbed animes on my tv which has a
very bad overscan, it eats about 20pixels on every border, do someone
know what's the parameter to add in my mplayer.sh (well, actually not
mine...it's the one used on this ml...) to add those borders during the
postprocessing?

I had the same problem (also with fansubs) and now im using "-vf expand=-40:-40" (more info in the manpage). But the actual border size depends on the (hardware)zoom factor. You may have to experiment with the values.
And for softsubs I use "-subpos 82".

Greets,
Jochen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index