[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.17

Am 01.12.2004 um 07:48 schrieb Stefan Taferner:

For me it helps to stop and restart the playback.
Yes, that does work too.

If it helps for you too, then I know this behaviour in VDR since more than
a year.

Oh dear. There must be a way to fix this? Strange thing is that it doesn't happen all the time. But this is how it always happens:

- Record something on the ProSiebenSat*1 Transponder (on my Budget DVB Card)
- Watch any recording
- While watching a recording, a timer starts on XXP (on my FF DVB Card)
- Picture goes black, sometimes even Audio is gone

Can you reproduce this, Klaus?

Ciao, Dominique

Home | Main Index | Thread Index