[vdr] Re: Weird problem with svdrp

Well, I tried it but it didn't solved my problem.

> Try to add a line that is your own eth0 ip eg. 192.168.1.20 or the whole
> local net with 192.168.1.0/24

I reinstalled the whole distro.

Now, I can have access to SVDRP one time. Then everything is stuck.

I do not understand, on my other vdrbox, same hardware, same config except
for the DVB CARD wich is a DVB-c I can use svdrp without any trouble. Even
if the antenna is not connected.

My DVB-s card on the faulty VDRBox is a FF technotrend featuring a grundig
tuner.

If I launch a second vdr, everything seems to be fine (except that the
second VDR cannot access the OSD!!) SVDRP work fine on the first vdr.

By the way,
 - every test was done without the satelitte cable plugged in the machine.
 - it seems to be the same for lirc (if I push CHAN+, I need to crtl+c on
the vdr to get the channel switch in the log... It seems that my VDR waits
for something....).

Any idea ?

Cheers
Philippe