[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.17

to all of you abusing subjects:

There was a fix for some ARM race condition I saw in the German VDR
portal (probably originated from here). I have not tried that fix yet,
but
it could solve this issue.
Where can i find the fix you mean? I searched for "arm AND race" on the
forum but didn't find it. Or do you mean the ARD/RTL PID Patch?

I meant these two (sent to Dominique off-list):

av7110_hw-dpram-command-fix.diff
av7110-old-DVB-dpram-command-fix.diff
could you PLEASE STOP ABUSING THAT TOPIC ???? (i had to do this because otherwise it probably wouldn't reach those to who i concerns.)

kls used that subject to announce that version.
if you have troubles of any kind :

open a NEW topic with a new subject. this particular subject has NOTHING to do with THE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT of vdr 1.3.17.

so in case you don't know what i mean i'll give an example of a meaningfull subject:

OSD "crashes" with 1.3.17

ok?

thanks a lot

servus hannes