[vdr] Re: Installation problem - developer v. 1.3.15 and 1.3.17

I demand that Stefan Taferner may or may not have written...

> On Thursday 02 December 2004 00:55, Darren Salt wrote:
> [...]
>> Line 25 of that script has a typo: it ends with "$I" but should end with
>> "$i".
>> (Also, the "root.video" near the end should be "root:video".)

> Works with dot also, even if the manpage does not explicitly state it.

Yes, but that's deprecated behaviour. User and group names may contain dots.

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Shearer, you haven't

Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index