[vdr] Re: Test version 1.0rc3 of firmware 0x261d for AC3 replay

Helmut Auer wrote:

Hi,

you'll find at

     http://www.suse.de/~werner/test_av-1.0rc3.tar.bz2

the hopefully the last release candidate for the final
firmware 0x261d.

Hello Werner

Thanks a lot for this version - its working great on my system.
I'd also like to implement it into my Gen2VDR distri, but therefore I need a version, where the user is able to switch between analog and digital output or even better a version which supports both.
Is something like that in sight, or is it impossible for the TT cards to send both signals parallel ?
Just FYI: I'm currently in the process of integrating Werner's modifications
into VDR, and there will be the possibility to switch between the various
audio tracks, including Dolby Digital.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index