[vdr] Re: Segment faults 43

luca@ventoso.org(Luca Olivetti)  04.12.04 13:01

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:

>> Third point:
>> Maybe the problem occurs only on faster CPUs?
>> I'm using here an AMD Duron 1800 with reduced FSB of 100
>> giving a final CPU clock of 1300MHz on an Asrock K7S8XE+ (SiS748).
>> Too "athcool" is used.

>My same exact configuration, with no (apparent) problems using
>osdteletxt+dxr3+a lot of patches.
>But then:

>a)I don't have dvb-t

Without using the DVB-T card osdteletext works here fine.
(Maybe the font could be a little bit fatter resp. the lowest
charater line seems to miss. Obvious at the end of the vertical
line in "r". But that's minor. )

Maybe someone other with an AverMedia DVB-T 771 can test
if osdteletext is working in his box?

>b)I made some minor modifications to vdr (as explained here, to remove
>the wait for a lock to cater for a steerable dish) but I don't think
>it's relevant to the problem at hand

>c)I don't do that many recordings (I made a couple with 1.3.17
>though).

It's not required to make a recording or how do you mean it?

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index