[vdr] Re: solved: segment faults from osdtelext plugin

syphir@syphir.sytes.net(C.Y.M)  04.12.04 13:48

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>> UseNet-Posting-Nospam-74308-@zocki.toppoint.de(Rainer Zocholl)
>> 04.12.04 17:04
>>

>>>After replacing all obviously/known not thread save clib calls
>>>with their thread save counterparts osdteletext now runs!
>>

>> That seems to have an unwanted side effect:
>>
>> EPG and event management is at approx. 18:30 while
>> the displayed OSD clock is 21:30!
>>
>> A new start of vdr does not help!
>>
>> Somewhere a problem with localtime?
>> But 3 hours?

>I tried your patch and I do not see this behavior.  The OSD displaye
>the correct time on my system.

The OSD display was OK here too.
But the EPG which is displayed after pressing "OK" or
channel zap shows the info from "18:30-19:00" whiel
the real clocj was already 21:30.

>Is VDR setting your system clock?

Yes, but
1) System clock is Ok ("date")
2) It takes "ARD" as reference
3) meanwhile EPG "rules" on that transponder again.
   So that might be a problem of ZDF/3sat (they are celebrating the
   20th birthday of "3sat", maybe they drunk too much? ;-))

Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //

Home | Main Index | Thread Index