[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.17: thread issues with vdr-xine andvdr-osdteletext

syrius.ml@no-log.org 05.12.04 22:54

Once upon a time "" shaped the electrons to say...

>>> Attached you'll find a suggested fix. It works for me here.
>> It works for me too!  Thank you so much.  I have applied this patch
>> to the latest thread.[ch] and streamdev works like a charm again.
>> :)

>grrr i hate this. again it doesn't work here ! :-(

Have you done
make plugins-clean clean
?

I tried without and got immediately segment faults ;-)

>are you use VTP or http ?
>here i get that kind of messages with both:
>vdr[1100]: ERROR: thread 557064 won't end (waited 3 seconds) -
>cancelling it...

Which compiler, library, CPU speed, cards?

>and streamdev-server doesn't transmit anything.
>It appears to be better without that patch :(

Have you applied the thread safe patches?

>I'm afraid I don't have the same problem at all.
>I have more success with http. but whatever the patch i have tried I
>always get a lot of those error messages.
>Could it be related to the fact i'm using still xine-0.5.3 ?

Sorry, I don't use xine.
Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //