[vdr] channels.conf garbage.

I like the fact that VDR automatically keeps my channels.conf up-to-date,
but I dislike the fact that it keeps getting larger and larger,
slowly evolving into a pile of garbage.

There are three kinds of channels.conf entries that I consider garbage.
I believe they are very much like spam:

1)  channels that are no longer in service.

2)  channels that use an encryption that I have no CAM for.

3)  channels that do not have an audio PIDs with a language that
    I can understand.

So, in a way, I am looking for a spam cleaner that removes existing
spam and for a spam filter that keeps new spam from getting added.

Is there such a thing already?
If not, would you consider it useful?
Any ideas on how to create it?

Carsten.