[vdr] Re: Idea - drawing speed-up

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 20:28 schrieb Patrick Gleichmann:

Hi,
I wonder if adding a

#define IS_VISIBLE(COL) (COL & 0xFF000000 > 0)

check would speed up drawing operations (osd.c).

Dunno, since sometimes it maybe necessary and wanted to draw a transparent pixel to delete a visible one...

Also, you can't be sure that the area is initialized with clrTransparent before any drawing takes place.

greetings,
Sascha

Somebody (I think you Sascha) said, that the implementation of a RLE-encoding is planned to speed up the transfer. Are there news to that subject.
I know the proper place for that question would be the DVB-ML, but maybe somebody knows something. ;-)

Bye,
Andereas Brugger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index