[vdr] Re: Complete all-in-one safe threading patch for vanilla vdr-1.3.17 (with poison)

I demand that Dominique Simon may or may not have written...

> Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2004 09:55 schrieb C.Y.M:
>> have compiled an all-in-one patch that includes all the latest threading

> Maybe a silly question: will gcc 2.95 be able to handle all these changes?
> In the net i read something of "pragma gcc poison" >=gcc 3?

Yes, it's a GCC 3 feature; yes, gcc 2.95 will handle it - apart from issuing
warnings, it'll ignore these #pragmas.

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   Retrocomputing: a PC card in a Risc PC

Old soldiers never die. Young ones do.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index