[vdr] Re: No OSD with Vdr 1.3.16 and dxr3 0.2.3-pre3

Anssi Hannula wrote:

Michael Schröder wrote:

Hi out there,

I've got a problem.
I use VDR 1.3.16 with the latest dxr drivers and plugin from CVS (updated yesterday).
I see video, can switch channels and everything seems to work but there is no OSD.
The same problems occured with several versions of the em8300 drivers and the plugin.
Any idea what could be wrong ??

This has been asked a thousand times here.
There is no OSD support in the current dxr3-plugin CVS.

Sorry to bother you then. I guess I should read the archive before asking :-)

Michael.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index