[vdr] Re: Converting to Mpeg or DVD -- Having problems/ vdrsync/transcode

I demand that Norm Dressler may or may not have written...

> VDRconvert installed easy enough but Project-X is another matter.  Where
> can I find a JAR file that runs on linux?

That *is* one. You have a Java runtime environment...?

(BTW, don't top-post.)

[snip]
--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Shearer, you haven't

Steer clear of incorrect forms of verbs that have snuck in the language.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index