[vdr] Re: Idea - drawing speed-up

Am Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004 18:39 schrieb Patrick Gleichmann:
> Hi,
> sounds weird. You use a transparent(!) pixel to delete a visible one? A
> transparent one shouldn't be drawn ;-)
> SetSize(..) (called from most constructors) sets all pixels to 0x00..

Well, how would you delete a visible pixel, if not setting it explicitly to
the color 0x00000000 (which is also a color, not just anything invisible)? We
are also drawing in terms of overwriting pixel values, not merging them
(transparent over i.e. red is transparent, not red... as red over green is
red, not yellow).

Greetings,
Sascha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index