[vdr] Re: Complete all-in-one safe threading patch for vanilla vdr-1.3.17(with poison)

tony wrote:
Le jeudi 09 décembre 2004 à 07:47 -0800, C.Y.M a écrit :

I had "thread problems" switching VDR channel on a streamdev client (VDR
1.3.17, streamdev 0.3.3 pre4 patched, xine 0.6.0 patched) so I tried to
apply safe threading patch (rev 2) to VDR and poison patch to plugins but i
don't solve my problems, VDR crash again switching channel.

I need to patch vdr-xine maybe???

You need to apply the "safe threading" patches to the xine plugin if you use the "all-in-one" patch for vdr I posted.
I am not using xine and I still have problems with "suspend mode" in streamdev. The problem lies somewhere in how vdr switches channels. Using streamdev with "suspend mode" disabled works fine.

Regards,

Home | Main Index | Thread Index