[vdr] DVB-s v1.3 in flames, must buy a new one.

Today it finally happend, my DVB-1.3 and Cam burned up, as a result of a
faulty CAM-cable. The card seems to work a bit ;), but the cam is totaly
dead, so I think it's time to buy a new card, I had problems with this
card sometime now and have just waited for this to happend ;)

Now I'm about to buy a new card and I think i will go for a Twinhan this
time, as they have cards with built-in Cam which is perfect for my
mini-PC. However, before I order it I must be sure that it works as i
think. Im planning to order a Visionplus VP1030A with built in CAM. Will
both the card and the CAM work directly in VDR?

Best Regards,
Mattias Viberg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index