[vdr] Re: low STR with vdr and good STR with tzap on DVB-T channels

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 03:30:18PM +0200, Anssi Hannula wrote:

> The FF DVB-C card may cause the distortion. I had a similar problem
> (airstar2 signal weakened when sending something to FF DVB-S card).
> Try putting the airstar2 farther from the FF card and/or test VDR
> without FF.

Do you have test it by yourself? Which results? I hope, i can try it on
sunday. Further tests with a STP and same antenna make sure, that the
problem belongs to the PC (driver? vdr? anything else?).

How about other users with a mixed (FF DVB-x & DVB-T) system? No
problems?

--
Und Tschüss.
Stefan

### Kilroy was here ###  4855  20:40:00 up 10 days

Home | Main Index | Thread Index