[vdr] Re: vdr-burn-0.0.5: no free space

ma, 2004-12-13 kello 16:32 +0100, Ingo Janetzki kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running vdr 1.3.12 with the vdr-burn-0.0.5 plugin. I made a test
> DVD with a short recording (about 30 mins) and it worked without a
> problem.
>
> But my second try was not that succesful. I marked a really big
> recording (about 6 GB) for burning. But instead of shrinking I only
> got an error message about "... not enough space ...". I do not
> remember the exact message text. Which space is meant here? On the
> harddisk partition (for ISODIR) there are about 13 GB of free space.
> (I'm using the settings "DVD with menus" and "Only ISO image".)
> Or does the plugin need additional space somewhere else?
>
> Ingo

Hi, this propably means, that your requant-program has same error as
mine (see log file). Requant is not working at all and iso-file does not
fit to dvd.
Requant expects to get the shrinking factor as a decimal number "." as
decimal separator like 1.23 and Burn gives it like 1,23 You can see it
by giving command

"requant 1,23".

If you get

"Using 1.000000 as factor"

that's the case

I corrected it by adding "setlocale(LC_ALL,"fi_FI.ISO-8859-1");" to
main.c in M2VRequantizer-program like this:

int main (int argc, const char * argv[])
{
setlocale(LC_ALL,"fi_FI.ISO-8859-1");
	uint8 ID, found;

and compiling