[vdr] Re: vdr and the Euro-sign

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Andreas Brugger wrote:

Don't want do annoy with this question, but how do you (vdr-users with other then european char-set) change the font.
Is the only way, to remove the old font-files and replace it by the -15 (or whatever) derivates? Because this has to be done after every update of VDR.

Just change the "iso8859-1" entry in VDR/i18n.c for German
to "iso8859-15". Let me know if this fixes the problem and I'll
put that in the official VDR source.

Klaus

Sorry, I missed the program last week, but today it is on again and I've to report that it does not fix the problem. The weired thing is, that now it says "Pco", even if I change it back to "iso8859-1" (I've deleted the EPG-Data between the tests). I don't know what ORF does with its EPG ...
Maybe you should change the Set to "iso8859-15" anyway .... for other stations that send proper EPG-data.

BTW, the only thing that changes with this caracter-set is, that the Recording-Length-patch shows a weired symbol 'Ž' instead of the minute-character '´' ... but of course that has nothing to do with the core-vdr.

Bye,
Andreas Brugger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index