[vdr] Easiest way for VDR 1.3x with Suse 9.2?

Could someone who has made this combination work recommend the easiest way to get it working?

I installed Suse 9.2 in 64-bit mode in AMD-64, tried using the drivers already in the kernel, and put the firmware in the hotplug directory. Then I recompiled the latest VDR 1.3, but it didn't find the TT DVB-C (full) card, even though lsmod reports dvb_ttpci was loaded.

I've been here before, with Mandrake 10.0, but do I yet again need to start recompiling the kernel, drivers, and VDR, or is there an easier way?

Ari Huttunen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index