[vdr] Re: caught signal 2

hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:

> OK, I asked fer it, so - here's a patch against 1.3.15, changing all
> the signal() stuff to sigaction() in vdr.c. It appears to work as shown
> (1455 is the master vdr thread):

Hmmm - still observing what happens. Since I've been running this
patch I had one signal 2 event, but strangely the sender PID was none
of vdr's. Actually, the process or thread didn't even exist any more
when I looked. Does vdr create short-lived threads at some point? I'm
now running a script against "tail -f /var/log/messages" to immediately
"ps ax" when a caught signal occurs.

Since then, I had 2 or 3 watchdog events, though, recently vdr ran from
15:24 - 21:43 when the watchdog killed it. Strange.

--
Corrupt, adj.:
	In politics, holding an office of trust or profit.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index