[vdr] AW: Re: Client => Server (recording)

Hi,
are there two Uwe Ortner's on the list, or do you answer your own questions? ;-)
I tried to realize Client-Server programming and handling of timers and recordings as a VDR patch. Because of lack of time I could not test this yet. Perhaps I find time during the christmas holidays. I will inform you and the list as soon as it is finished.
Greetings,
Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index