[vdr] Re: Multi-day EPG for the Sky Digital?

Le mardi 21 décembre 2004 à 16:36 +0000, Gavin Hamill a écrit :

> What are people (Klaus?) using to get EPG for Sky channels? Is XMLTV still the
> best bet? Is the 'xmltv2vdr' 1.0.6 script ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Tools still
> valid / useful today?

I'm interested in this too. I really want programs for a 48 hour period
so that I can just hit the record button in vdradmin. vdradmin takes
into account the timezone difference so is much more efficient that I am
=:-D

Tony

Home | Main Index | Thread Index