[vdr] Re: vdrconvert adding last track twice

I saw this too -- when I said add to DVD list then went to Create DVD -- I can
avoid this by going directly to Create DVD and I get a single version.  I
guess you can get a single version of your last selection by not adding it to
your DVD list but going to create DVD from the command list instead.

Norm

On December 22, 2004 04:16 pm, C.Y.M wrote:
> I am currently using vdrconvert from cvs and everything seems to work
> well.  I just have one small problem which I can not seem to figure out.
>   When I add a single video to be burned to dvd, vdrconvert will add it
> twice to the menu.  If I add several video tracks to the dvd, then
> vdrconvert will add the last video track twice in the menu.  Has anyone
> seen this before?
>
> Thanks,
> C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index