[vdr] No channels in vdradmin

I'm using vdradmin 0.9.6 and vdr 1.3.17 (Debian with the threadsafe
patched modified to use Klaus' latest changes). In vdradmin the lists of
channels (in Channels screen and in What's On and Configuration menus)
are all empty.

It worked perfectly when I first installed vdradmin, including with the
threadsafe patches. This was with an older set of threadsafe patches,
but it stopped working before I made the latest changes. Could vdr
perhaps have updated its channels.conf in a way that's upsetting it?

I'm also finding that vdr crashes after about a day of running now. It
used to be a bit more reliable than that.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index