[vdr] Re: How to name the audio tracks?

I'd go for "Standard", "Default" or something like that.

BTW: Thanks for all the work on VDR. I very much enjoy using it for
     about 2 years now :-)

DOm wrote:
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:55:08 +0100
Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

The upcoming version 1.3.18 of VDR will have a new remote control
button named "Audio", which brings up a menu that lists all the
available audio tracks, like

  Audio

  Analog (deu)
  Analog (eng)
  Dolby (deu)

which would be what a channel with two "normal" audio tracks (German
and English) and one Dolby Digital track might show.

The question I'm thinking about is how to name the first two tracks?
They're what is received under the "normal" audio PIDs, and which is
output through that analog audio connector of the full featured DVB
cards (hence "Analog"). However, some may argue that even these tracks
are broadcast in a digital way and might want them to be named
differently. In that case, a good suggestion would be appreciated...

Maybe the word "Stereo" is suitable ?

with best regards
--
Karsten Mueller