[vdr] Re: HTPC Cases

Currently my system is built into a Travla C137 case [1], but I am
rebuilding a slightly bigger system that will be built into a
Silverstone Lascala Series SST-LC03B [2]. The version I am getting is
without the VFD display.

[1] http://206.14.132.88/products/Travla/c137/C137-90.html
[2] http://www.intos.de/cgi-bin/ieos/00456.html

--