[vdr] Re: EPG extention - what's on 20:15

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lauri Tischler" <lwgt@iki.fi>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 12:21 PM
Subject: [vdr] Re: EPG extention - what's on 20:15

> Ari Huttunen wrote:
>
> > Besides the possibility to view EPG data, it would be even nicer if VDR
> > could actually show me the live video feed from several channels at
> > once. Like, having the TV screen split in nine, and each showing a
> > different channel with title, subject to restrictions of how many
> > channels can be received by the hardware.
>
> Nice option, preferably also with possibility to see programs
> few days in the future.

OK, back to my original question. What's on at xx:xx (e.g. 20:15). My plan
is 'just' to extend the built in EPG.
I also thought about the next days ( so what's on tomorrow at 20:15? ). I
will use the keys 1,2,3 to select three user defined times (e.g. 12:00,
20:15, 22:15 )

What could be a simple way to jump between days (next day, previous day)?
Maybe I reuse the colored keys for that.

Red => Record event
Green => What's on now?
Yellow => previous day
Blue => next day

So Yellow and Blue would be used to navigate between days.

Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index