[vdr] Re: How to name the audio tracks?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

I want the Audio button to bring up the list of available audio
tracks when first pressed (no switch yet), and cyclically switch
through the audio tracks for every following press. After a timeout
(5 seconds), or if any other key is pressed, the list will disappear.

At first I also thought using Up/Down to move the cursor through the
list would be a good idea, but that causes trouble in case the list
just disappeared when pressing Up or Down, which then results in a
channel switch. Maybe once Up/Down is pressed, the timeout should
be increased to the normal menu timeout (2 minutes) and an Ok press
made necessary to actually switch the track.

What about this:
When user presses Audio, the list appears and has the normal menu timeout (i.e. a long one). Then user can use up/down in audio track list and press OK to exit menu.
If possible, the active audio track should change immediately when up/down is pressed. If that's not possible, then the audio track should change when exiting menu.

--
Anssi Hannula

Home | Main Index | Thread Index