[vdr] Re: uClibc+gcc-3.4.3+vdr doesn't compile

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 12:49, Sebastian Ortwein wrote:
> No I can't, because VDR will run on CF Card in a EPIA MS Bord with a
> Budget Card and the Harddisk will plugged via USB. (I will build a 100%
> fanless VDR) Linvdr do not work with this Hardware-config.

Hmm... I would try to install linvdr on an ordinary harddisk, copy it to
the CF card, and modify it to use /tmp and so on ramdisk.
But its also very possible that I am wrong here :-)

However, you might want to check if this micro libc has the threading
functions that you get errors for.

Kind regards,
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index