[vdr] Re: OF: How to get optical out from nexus-s dvd card.

Am 30.12.2004 um 5:18 Uhr schrieb Peace Monk:

Sorry for the off topic question...

I know the nexus-s card has digital out through the black cinch.
However, my digital audio receiver has only optical ac3 inputs.  Is it
possible to either hack the card to get optical out or, maybe convert
the current ac3 connection to an optical out?  Any information will be
much appreciated.

Thank you!!
Monk

There´s no way to hack this, but you can get coax-optical converters from your
local radio/tv-dealer. Should cost about 20-30 Euros.

with kind regards

Peter Marquardt
--

They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index