[vdr] Re: Project-X runtime error

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 18:09 -0800, C.Y.M wrote:

I was hoping that someone might know what this error is from. I am trying to test out the cvs of projectX and when I attempt to multiplex a file, I get the following error (even though it seems to build fine):

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no idctref in java.library.path
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no idctsse in java.library.path

I guess you'll need (lib)idctref.so and/or (lib)idctsse.so in Java's
library path.  To set that path, use $LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
-Djava.library.path=..., many JVM's don't by default use usual system
locations (like /usr/lib, for example).

I tried to google "idctref.so" and got no results. It appears the Project-X includes a idctref.dll but this seems to be for windows. Does anyone have Project-X cvs working on linux?

Thanks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index