[vdr] Re: a couple patches for ttxtsubs from Luca Olivetti [SOLVED ]

Alain Bougrain wrote:

I attach a tgz file containing Luca's patches in unix format (hope he would permit it).
I just saw the whole saga since I was on holidays, but, AFAIK, you don't need to ask for permission: the ttxtsubs plugin is under the GPL so any distributed modification is also under the GPL.
Beware though: not only I'm not a C/C++ programmer, I also find it backwards and a painful experience, and it probably shows ;-)

Bye

--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -