[vdr] Re: How to name the audio tracks?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

I would suggest to have _one_ setting, because I would assume that
the languages somebody understands are always the same ;-)
As long as vdr will give me another language if the selected ones aren't available *and* it's always possible to select a different language via the remote that's fine with me: I currently have no language defined for the epg (I don't really care and I prefer epg in a language I cannot understand completely instead of no epg at all) *but* I had to define variuos for ttxsubs, otherwise it would show no subtitles at all.

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -