[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timeline 0.9.0

C.Y.M wrote:
Jürgen Schmitz wrote:

Hi!

A new version of the timeline plugin is available. It supports vdr 1.2 and 1.3.

Latest version available at: http://www.js-home.org/vdr

Shows a timeline of all programmed timers per day and informs
you of timer conflicts:

- record transmissions at the same time

and

- transmissions are on different channels (on different frequencies)

and

- there are not enough input devices

Thanks Jürgen! BTW, I just tried out your new release with the same problem I was having before. If you only have one dvb card (device) and set timers like this, they show as conflicting:

Repeating Conflict on --W---- (same input device)
19:00-19:30(--W----),(P50) TV1: Video_File
19:00-20:00(-T-----, (P50) TV2: Law_File

Yes, I've checked the code after your last report but as I remember I'm using VDR functions to check if a timer runs on a weekday (DayMatches()). So I couldn't find any place that might be the problem (without going into the details of the used vdr function). But for my tests all gave the correct values (without removing my DVB cards of course). Maybe you or someone else may have a look in checkerOsd.c line 308-338.

Jürgen