[vdr] Re: Problems with ZDF transponder

(Sven Fischer)  08.01.05 10:18

>since some time now I have problems receiving the programs on the ZDF
>transponder (11.954 GHz).
>I have mpg-artefact, sound drops and complete picture dropout,
>sometimes more, sometimes less.

compare your problems with:
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/SpannungsMod

sounds common, or?

>I have a FF 1.3 card, unmodded. So femon displays the 'jumping' signal
>strength. Can this be a source for the problem? If yes, why do the
>other channels receive perfectly?

I have currently 3 FFs and do not see such a problem.
But they are v2.1 and v1.5, with 2.1. as primary.

Maybe you need to apply
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/SpannungsMod#loesung_5:_verbesserter_filter_.28randy.29

I think that's the easiest solution, but make shure that your
mod is not getting too high...

Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //
           //