[vdr] Re: Problems with ZDF transponder

This both sounds a like the Problem I had, or better, how it started:
My FF 2.1 Haupauge started having problems with tuning to Pro7 and other Programms on that Transponder somtimes. This got worse and soon I could not tune to anything an this Transponder nor _anything_ with a vertical polaristion.
My guess was the voltage generator and I was right: The capacitor had gone bad and the Volatge was not high enough for my LNB to switch polaristion. After exchanging the capacitor, it is the biggest one in the lower left corner (330µF), with a new one. The card now works again. I used a bigger one, the only Problem could be the size.

Greets
Jochen

Travel Factory S.r.l. wrote:

since some time now I have problems receiving the programs on the ZDF
transponder (11.954 GHz). I have mpg-artefact, sound drops and complete
picture dropout, sometimes more, sometimes less.

I have a FF nexus (v2.1) and since start of year I can't tune to ProSieben any more! I had your problems but I also started to get kernel: outcom error", "interrupt: poll" errors and AV7110 resets. It looks like tuning to Euro1080.

Francesco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index