[vdr] Changing recording parameters after recording was done.

Hello!

I often find that I would like to change recording parameters (like priority
or name of the recording) after recording was done.  I know that you can
change them _before_ the recording started.  But at this time, you often
don't know whether it is a good film.  Often you know only after watching
whether it is worth to archive it (and under which category).  But I can't
find a way how to change priority/name _after_ recording was done.

Am I missing something here?

--
No software patents!
-- Josef Wolf -- jw@raven.inka.de --