[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.3.18

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

The main focus of this release is on audio track handling and support
for playing Dolby Digital over the full featured DVB cards' SPDIF output.
In live mode this already works for all PIDs. For recordings and in
Transfer Mode it is still limited to the first two audio PIDs and only
one Dolby PID. This will be changed in one of the next versions.
I hadn't time (yet) do download and test this new version, so forgive my question, but does this refer exclusively to the spdif output or any output? I mean, will I be able to see and select more than 2 audio tracks with a budget card+dxr3 (a combo which always uses transfer mode)?

The newly implemented track mechanism will also be used for displaying
subtitles soon, but this release doesn't handle subtitles, yet.
dvb, ttx or both?

Bye