[vdr] Re: vdr-1.3.18 hangs when paused...

Laz wrote:
I'm just testing vdr-1.3.18 and I've found that pausing a recording causes it to hang until the watchdog timer expires. To be more exact, it pauses fine and will sit there quite happily. The problem occurs when I press play to restart it, when nothing happens except the watchdog timeout.

This is with a dxr3 for output and I'm not sure yet whether it's a vdr or dxr3 problem.
I guess it's a dxr3 issue, since this doesn't happen with a FF DVB-S card.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index