[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.9 (development)

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
Hi all,

a new version of the MP3/MPlayer plugins is available from my
homepage. This version fixes some ugly issues from previous
releases and add vdr 1.3.18 glue as well.

Due to the unexpected big changes in vdr, I'm forced to release
the current code now. Some of the new features are not realy
well test up to now, so expect failures there.

Please note that you need a 261d firmware or you have to compile
with BROKEN_PCM=1.

I also want to announce that in the near future (sure before
1.0.0) I'm going to drop 1.2.x compatibility (menu code is to
difficult to maintain for both branches).

When initially playing a mp3 when vdr-1.3.18 is first started, the sound gets muted. I can then unmute vdr and then the mp3's will play as expected.

Regards,
C.Y.M.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index