[vdr] Re: What about UPnP AV ?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Stephane Boisson wrote:

>Is there any work in progress or project to implement some UPnP
>services in VDR or as a VDR plugin?
>If not what do you think about it?
>
>It would be nice to have:
>- UPnP AV MediaServer to make all recording available to local network
>- UPnP AV MediaRenderer to display pictures, play video and music from
>local network
>
>VDR would nicely integrate into a home network..

I have been thinking about it a little bit as I'm paid to mess with UPnP
AV, but so far I haven't done anything real. However, I'm interested in
discussing this. One thing that also would be interesting is to make VDR a
control point.

--
               "Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum."
                                       -- Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times

Home | Main Index | Thread Index